Saturday, June 23

Great news!! No snake was seen outside today while I was laying out! I didn't wonder into the garden - but I was near it. Hopefully the poison that was put out will kill the b*stards. Hate them (just the slimy types with two eyes). Oh, I almost went there again... can't help it! I spent most of the morning shopping with my Mom at Sam's Club and Wal-Mart. I spent a load of money since I was out of just about everything. Car trunk and back seat were stuffed between my stuff and Mom's. Nothing exciting really, but I did find two sun dresses for $10.95 each! Not too proud to admit I like a good bargain and was impressed that they were so pretty for that price. Super Wal-Mart is a wonderful store, but they fail to carry some basic neccessities. So, I must venture to another store next week to get the items they didn't have. I expect Sam's Club not to carry everything since they're pretty much a bulk store. Who doesn't carry plastic bags (not ziplock) and a common brand of cat litter?? I'll tell you who - Wal-Mart! I was too beat to head to the other store today - and it can wait till next week. Its still irritating. Not so 'Super' in my opinion. Thanks P for the plug on your blog :-) One of these days I'll manage to get your and E's blog links on here!! Brain is much to fried today to try anything techy. Must vegetate!!!