Wednesday, June 13

OK - so my life strikes again! I've noticed my car making a ratteling noise the past couple of days - I was going to have my Dad check it out on the weekend to see what it could be... well as I drove into the garage tonight, I noticed smoke coming from the front right corner of the hood. Oh Joy. My Dad decided its the water pump - which isn't anything major, BUT being that I'm a female with no auto mechanics experience, and Dad knows just enough to get buy, I will take it to a professional... who can't get it in until Friday. So, I'm carless tomorrow and have to find a way to work! Luckily, my parents are wonderful people and have arranged their schedules to share a car tomorrow so I can borrow one. So, Friday it is. I will be having minor surgery while my car is also having minor surgery. I think it will hurt me more between my surgery and paying the bill! Good thing its payday!! I know it could be worse, but things always seem to happen at the same time. Most often, they happen in 3's... so I wonder what else is in store... better not worry about it or I'll drive myself nuts (which is a short trip!). My wonderful friends P&E are going to tutor me in html so I can spice up this page. Since my life is so exciting, I need some sort of entertainment on here. Maybe by next week I'll be up to trying lesson #1! Woohoo! TTFN!