Thursday, June 21

AHHHH! Finally the end of the work week for me! I am quite spoiled - my boss lets me work 4-10's so I get every Friday off. It actually saves me from going bananas (which isn't a far trip!). I do like my job and the people I work with (the majority of them)... I'm an introvert, so people tend to wear me out. This has been a pretty easy work week (with the exception of MONDAY which was pure hell) since I was working off site at a workshop. This coming Monday will likely be even worse than last Monday since I was out of the office most of the past 3 days, but... oh well that's my life. Summer is here - it reached 95 here today! UGH! Its supposed to near 100 for the next two days... not looking forward to it. I do need to work on my tan a bit, but I doubt I'll be out for long since I don't want to roast.