Friday, June 29

Hopefully I'm not going to babble too much tonight, but hey - don't I always babble? Its one of the things that makes me me! ;-) Had a pretty good day today, although it was crazy. I started the day by cleaning, then I worked out, then I took my Mom to lunch and after that we went shopping. Yes, another shopping spree!!! I don't know what has gotten into me - all I seem to want to do is spend money! I didn't splurge on anything unnecessary - just things I've wanted for a while. I finally found the Staind CD although I haven't listened to it yet. I also got the Cult's new CD which is really good. Then I found the Coyote Ugly soundtrack and an old Bad Company CD. Oh, I guess these things are kind of unnecessary, huh?! I assure you, everything else was necessary ;-). I found my cat a new summer pet bed. Its not so high on the sides so she won't get so hot. When I got home, I let her try it out, and she did love it. One thing I didn't take into consideration, she's fat and barely fits in this small bed! She looks so funny laying there - but she seems happy, so that's all that matters. She's one spoiled cat, but she's great.