Saturday, September 15

What a day for sleep this was! I am so used to waking up at 4:30 every day to go to work, I rarely sleep past 6:30 on the weekends. Today I slept until 8. I got up, ate breakfast, did some crafty stuff, worked out, laid out in the sun (felt sooo nice - not too hot!) then came inside and slept for 2 hours. Then I helped my Mom get dinner ready for the family dinner. We got together to celbrate my bro's B's birthday, and he's now 42. I'm the youngest of the bunch so I can always say they're older than me!! My sister K brought the new baby over. She handed little E over to me and I held her and fed her. K told Mom to get the camera to take a picture of me - like it was a miracle that I was feeding a baby! LOL! I did it all the time when my nephews were little - no big deal, not hard at all. K is the one that has never been the maternal type, but for never having these instincts, she's doing quite well as a mother. K teased me about E making me want my own baby...ummmmm...noooooo thanks. Babies are sweet and everything, but I like to send them home with their parents. Everyone has always said I'd be a good mother, nice - but again... noooo thanks. I'm quite content with my cat as my child!!