Thursday, September 20

Well I made it... I was done working at 12! Woohoo! I busted my butt to get things done (to a point where I couldn't do any more work on the presentation until my boss does his part). So my weekend has begun. I spent the afternoon cleaning so now I can coast the rest of the weekend... just do what ever my little heart desires... not going to be too exciting, so don't get your hopes up... Had a really funny thing happen today... I took a banana and some peanut butter (yes I have a THING for peanut butter). I was dipping the second half of my banana in the peanut butter... took my hand away from the banana and ya know what it looked like?? (That little nobby at the bottom of the banana stayed in the peel, so there was a hole at the end.) Yeah, OK... use your imagination. I instantly started giggling and called my friend S to come see it. My NOSEY cube mate Greg was there... and he asked what I had to call S down to see. Like I was gonna show him! So I made up some lame excuse. Well, it was all funny...maybe you had to be there... or totally tired to appreciate it. Day two of the fart machine went great... they still haven't figured it out. I handed the remote over to Nicole so she could finish the job for the afternoon. She was awstruck by the power...