Thursday, September 13

Today was a day when I needed a clone and will be crazy for the next couple of weeks. Helping my boss get ready for another workshop, redoing about 500 slides. UGH. I was making some cards to be laminated to go with the workshop, and my boss wanted them printed on heavier paper, double sided, and color. I had to print 40 of these things. First of all, the color printer we have (only about 6 months old) likes to jam paper. So, I tried to tell him that I double sided wasn't possible and I didn't have time to mess around with it so Kinkos could just laminate two sheets of paper together back to back. Big deal?? I don't think so... I get all of them printed off and then he brings up the 'double sided' again. I was about to blow a gasket then and almost asked him who gives a flying f... if there are two sheets laminated together or one? They want the cards to be thick... well, having two sheets laminated together would be thicker than just one sheet. He kept saying, "Well I think we should at least try and to double sided...". I finally told him that if he thought I had the time to spend messing with the color printer, then I would. Guess what... I won. :-)