Thursday, September 6

I started out the work day being bad again... I got an e-mail from a J. Hung (first name not Will - E's thougt tee hee) and I just about cracked up. I responded to his e-mail, Dear Mr. Hung... it went down hill from there for a while... then as the day wore on, I got involved in recreating some flow charts and was cruising right a long... so I soon got out of my super naughty mood. After work, we girls had planned a night out - to an early movie and then to dinner. Everyone pooped out except for R and I. We had fun without the party poopers! C was sick, so she's not a party pooper. We went to see Rat Race! It was pretty funny... then we went to Applebee's where I had the Asian Chicken Salad - soooo yummy. So now I'm home waiting for news about my sister K and her baby. They induced labor this afternoon, and as of 8:00 PM, still nothing. I called the hospital to see how things were progressing and talked to her husband E. He said that she probably won't deliver until 4 or 5 AM tomorrow. Then the shit had the nerve to say he tried to go home - he was NOT kidding. Yeah right like he's going to leave his wife's side while she gives birth to their child... dont' think so. Its a good thing he doesn't have a car - or a license or he would have gone home. Mom and Dad are down there and my sister S and none of them will give him a lift home. Do I feel like a bad sister for not being there too?? Hmmm... NO, not really. I don't want to be anywhere near K when she starts going postal during labor... I've seen enough of that NASTY behavior growing up and that's enough. The last episode was back in May and it was UGLY. She had a hissy fit because I threw away an empty plastic bottle of hers. She said every cuss word I've ever heard - and a few the neighbors never heard before, bless their virgin ears! Besides, I don't really feel like I should be there since its more of a 'husband/wife' and 'parents' thang. I'll wait until they come home.