Friday, February 8

Whew! What a day... I got up early, got my cleaning done, spent 2 hours at the new optomitrist. He was very thorough, which impressed me. He dialated my eyes, which I hate but know it was necessary. The reason I went is because my vision has been blurring when I read, and one of the medications I take could effect the vision so I wanted to make sure everything was OK. The Opthamologist I went to in October was supposed to do a full base-line exam before I started taking this medication. Well, come to find out today that that doctor didn't do the FULL exam... I was supposed to have a vision field exam as well, and he didn't do it. I was (and still am) pissed about that. I have to go back to this new doc next week for the vision field exam. Until then, he's given me some new contacts to try thinking that its only a change in my vision and need for new contacts. Kinda what I thought but being the worry-wart that I am, I had to have it checked out. After the eye doc, I went to the county offices and submitted my passport papers! WOOOOHOOOO! England, here I come! Should I warn them?? tee hee My friends that I will be visiting know full well what I'm like and they still want me to come. More of the dream coming a reality!!! I spent the next 2 hours going to the mall, pharmacy, Sam's Club, video store, post office, grocery store and dairy. Then I came home and changed internet providers. Tired of AT&T disconnecting me all the time and the monthly charge doubled and the # of hours dropped by half and they didn't tell me. Pissed me off so I changed to MSN. Hopefully they'll be better... at least they can't drop the number of hours cuz now I've got unlimited... now I may be on this thing more than ever now! When I got home, I got the best surprise. Everyone has cleared out for the weekend (they went to Idaho) leaving me all by myself! Yes, I jumped up and down for joy and screamed YAHOOOO! I haven't had solitude like this for over 18 months. I'm sooooo excited!! Must dos this weekend: 1. Look at the Great Brittan Guide that P&E got me for Xmas and decide what I want to see while I'm over there. 2. Look up something called Leaky Gut Syndrome. My friend gave me an article that said it could be linked to causing Rhuematoid Arthritis. 3. Whatever the hell I want. :-D