Saturday, February 2

Well, OK... today is my birthday. I was hoping for a relatively low-key dinner and perhaps some cheesecake. Well, it seems to have turned into a circus. My two aunts have travelled from Idaho (not for my birthday, but for other reasons). One aunt is staying here and the other will be staying with her daughter. Mom has invited everyone possible to dinner and dessert. Can I crawl in a hole and hide??? Its not that I'm ungrateful for people wanting to celebrate my birthday with me, I'm just not up for all these people around! I guess the one plus side to this, is no one is coming over until this evening so I have all day today to hide out. My plans include: going back to bed and watching the shows I taped during the week and watching some movies that I rented. Then, I'll watch the Best of Friends Volumes 3 & 4 that E and P gave me for my b-day. Thanks!! :-D I've already watched American Pie 2 (funny as hell) and Rat Race (also funny - but different humor than AP2). I've got two left to watch: Evolution and What's the Worst that Can Happen.