Friday, February 22

Where did this week go? I think I blinked and missed it! Nothing too exciting happened at work, just kept busy and unfortunately out of trouble. I need to go shopping and see what fun pranks I can find to play. My friend Robin and I are going to Salt Lake next Friday to see a psychic. We saw her about a year ago and really liked her. She does palm reading and numerology as well as the Terot cards. There's something special about her - not like a lot of psychics out there. I know I can't plan my life around what they say, but she gave a lot of good insight to my life last year. Will be interesting to see what she sees this year. :-) Yesterday, Linda and I played hooky from work. We took the afternoon off and went to lunch then to a movie. We saw "I am Sam". It was a great movie - lot of humor, yet a lot of heart. Better movie than I thought it would be. Sean Penn should definitely win an award for this performance. Spent the day today doing my usual cleaning, then ran some errands and took Mom to lunch. It was a nice day out. :-) I came home and called the travel agent at work to see what she could find for me as far as flights for England! Woohoo! She may not get back to me until Monday though - since they do 'personal' travel as they can. I'm well on my way!!!