Thursday, February 7

Been bad at blogging this week. Been going through some strange emotional roller coaster ride and not sure what caused it – whether its lunar or physical or all of the above. I’m starting to come out of it now, mostly thanks to great friends who listen to me babble like an idiot and give me encouragement to go forward. I hate being so emotional and not knowing why – it’s a total waste of my time. I’d rather be using the energy for good and fun than being a basket case. Getting my hair cut and blonded again tonight, that will make me feel a little better, cover that gray that keeps sprouting up. I’ve inherited my Mom’s genes of going gray early. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I’ve got an eye doc appt to check some blurriness going on, then I’m putting in my papers for my passport for my trip to England! WOOHOO! This weekend I’ll be sorting out where and what I’ll be seeing while I’m there. My dream of going is becoming a reality! :-D