Thursday, February 14

Well, the day that almost every single person dreads is here. Yup, Valentines' Day. I don't dread it although it would be nice to have a real Valentine all my own to celebrate with. So, I concentrate on the people I have in my life that care about me and that I care about. :-) There was a bit of a ripple with my sister Kathy this past week. I changed internet providers over the weekend - Mom had an e-mail on my account and I told her to forward her stuff to a hotmail account, so she did. I got the new e-mail all set up for her and she was happy. I get home on Monday and Mom tells me that Kathy is on the war path and is VERY angry with me for deleting her e-mail account. HUH??!! I had NO clue she had an e-mail on MY internet account. I felt really bad. Kathy, of course, thought I did it on purpose. How would I know?! She never gave me her e-mail and I never asked. I thought she had a free sort of e-mail Kinda hard to do something on purpose when I didn't know about it. I think I have a right to be pissed that she got into my account and created herself an e-mail. But I'll keep my mouth shut about it. I know one thing: with my new internet provider, she has to have my password to create a new account and she's not getting it. But then she probably won't ask. She has a computer of her own as well as a phone line! She's just too lazy to hook it all up after all her moving around the past year. Maybe this will give her some incentive to set it up. Sheesh! OK, enough bitching about her. The work week is finally over! Woohoo! AND I've got a bonus, a 4-day weekend! It better be good cuz its the last one until Memorial Day weekend. Oh, I take that back... I'll have a 8 or 9 day weekend when I go to England! :-D First vacation I've taken in about 10 years (holiday weekends not included).