Sunday, February 24

I spent a good hour on the phone with MSN Tech Support this morning trying to help me solve my constant dropped connections. Sigh. We've tried everything short of 1) getting a new modem and 2) checking for dirty phone lines. Lovely. I don't know what the deal is but its like a quest... will try a new modem next. I'll get a better one than I've got so I won't feel so bad if it doesn't solve the problem totally. At least it will rule that problem out. I've been having problems sending replies and forwards and even new messages at times through MSN. So, I followed the instructions on the "patch" which involved uninstalling MS Office 97, installing the erase registry program, then re-installing MS Office. Well folks, it didn't work! I'm tired of talking to tech support so I'll call them on another day. Tired of messing with this bloody thing! Seems like I've been sitting here in front of my PC all day long. I felt like crap this morning and forced myself to work out. Glad I did - felt somewhat better after. :-) What is it about working out that makes a person feel so good? Must be the endorphins and getting all the toxins out of the body by sweating.