Thursday, August 23

Oh Yes! Finally the end of my week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been a loooooong one. Glad its over. I've been fighting with Fed Ex about some workshop materials that were supposed to be delivered to my boss out on the East coast on Monday. 3 out of 5 boxes made it, two were lost. One miraculously shows up on Tuesday... yet one still lost. Fed Ex finally called me Tuesday night, to tell me they'd found the box and it would arrive on Wednesday... well, my boss e-mailed me this afternoon and said "still no box, so feel free to use any strong language with Fed Ex you feel necessary to get that box here." Well... how could I pass up an opportunity like that? So, I call Fed Ex, they see the 11 pages of history of this tracking... and finally said, "oh, its been returned to the point of origin." I almost went postal... yet this woman was really nice and it wasn't HER fault so I just said the damn, shit and hell words. Fed Ex is going to credit our account for all 5 boxes that were shipped, but that in no way makes up for all the shit they've caused by losing our one box. Anyhoo... I went looking around our building for a missing box. I found it in a guy's cubical who is travelling with my boss. I called Fed Ex again to have them pick it up... and ran into the Fed Ex picker upper. She was really cranky because she had to wait 30 seconds for me to carry the box to the shipping room... then I told her she could bite me because her company put us through a hell of a lot of shit the past few days and she doesn't have the right to get on my case. I'd barely hung up the phone with Fed Ex calling it in! Yes, I feel better now! ;-) So, if my boss doesn't receive this box by tomorrow 10am, its gonna hit the fan. Even though its my day off, I'll take pleasure in dealing with these people again. I'm really not normally this bitchy, but I'm fed up with Fed Ex!