Monday, August 27

My friend L is back to work - she's been running around England and Scottland for the past 3 weeks. Glad she's home. It seems really weird to see her there though! My buddy B also went to Europe on a cruise and he's back too. He and L went at the same time, but weren't together - each had a significant other ;-) Pretty suspicious though! tee hee L's husband took beautiful pictures with his digital camera. Makes me really ancy to go over there! I'm so looking forward to going over to England for P & E's wedding on May 4, 2002!! I'm gonna have a blast. I will pledge once again that I will not be bringing my remote control fart machine (although E's Mum deserves it) and will be on my best behavior during the wedding ceremony and promise not to embarrass the bride and groom at their reception. I am quite a goof at times, alright, a lot of the time... but I don't like calling attention to myself, so I will really behave. :-)