Thursday, August 30

Just got home from seeing my nephew A play football for his highschool Junior Varsity team. He had shoulder surgery over the summer, so this was his first game that they let him play. He did pretty good, didn't get any 'good' hits in (like I know he loves!) but he didn't injur himself, so he'll play in tomorrow night's Varsity game! My next few Friday nights will include going to his games. I love to watch him play... he plays Full Back and also Outside Linebacker. Don't ask me specifically what those positions are, cuz I couldn't tell you! I understand the basics of the game, no details. While I watch A play, I sit by my brother J and his wife P and catch up between plays - or make fun of other members of our family. Always a good time to be had... unless Mom and Dad happen to be there and give us dirty looks. ;-) We put the fun in dysfunctional, that's for sure.