Saturday, August 11

J has gone into THE CAVE I think! By Cave, I mean the deep dark recesses of his complicated male self. He's been going through some major emotional issues and has talked to me a lot about them, but lately, he has been moody, rude, and down right closed up. I talked to him last night about things a little. He says I can't help - so I guess I won't try... let him be in his cave until he's ready to come out and face the world again. I also asked him to be straight with me if 'something' was going on - and he asked me what he had to hide. Good point, but how am I supposed to know that?! I have a few theories, but he's so far away, its difficult to actually SEE what's going on first had. Sigh. I really shouldn't be hard on him - because men don't deal with their emotions as well as women due to them always being told to be tough. Sad, really. So... I shall get give him his space and enjoy my space too. I'm going to continue my work on ME and concentrate on the things I need to do to get a life... as you can see from my blog, I'm in desperate need of one! ;-)