Friday, July 27

Went shopping with my friend L today to Park City's outlet mall. Had a great time. The funniest thing happened though - or at least what I THOUGHT I saw was the funniest thing! We were shopping in the Hanes/Legs/Bali store. I was standing in line to purchase an item, while L was a few feet away walking along a wall of white panties. I looked back to see where she'd gotten to, and I see her (or what appears to be) her sniffing some white panties! I did a double take and realized she was wiping her nose with a white handkercheif. Then I started to giggle but muffled it (NOT an easy thing to do for me, but I didn't want to snort and look like a complete idiot) since she was far away. When she came over to stand in line with me, I started to giggle again but had to wait to tell her what was so funny until we got out of the store. An older woman (who wouldn't appreciate me discussing sniffing panties) was standing behind me. LOL!! So, we got outside of the store and told her what I thought I saw. Then we both busted out. Then we laughed about it on the way home too. If you don't think its as funny as we do, I guess its a 'had to be there kind of moment'. Thank goodness L IS NOT a pantie sniffer! I'd have to seriously re-think our friendship ;-) tee hee.