Wednesday, July 18

Feeling a bit perkier today. Was busy at work, which made the day fly right on by. One more day... yes, I think I can do it. I do get to leave an hour early tomorrow to go to the dentist, but then again I've got to go in an hour early to make up for it. Nothing like getting my a** out of bed at 3:45 am. I may just say screw it and take an hour leave. I do have lots to do tomorrow though, so I better just go in early. About the trip to the dentist - the hygientist actually... I'm not afraid cuz I've been a good girl and have flossed at least daily and brushed at least 2 times a day. Yes, a fanatic. Having lots of crowns and root canals (due to bad habits and dentist as a child) will turn you into a fanatic! I used to work at my dentist office, so it will be fun to see old co-workers.